We got a kitten!! Isn’t he CUUUUTE??? We are so in love with him.
We picked him up on Sunday and are having so much fun. Here is what we have learned about him so far:
– He LOVES to play. And sleep. His life pretty much revolves around those two things.
– He is a cuddler. He sleeps as close as possible to us and prefers to be right in front of our faces. Last night I woke up to him snuggled up in the curve by my neck. :) He also likes to bury himself in between blankets and the sheets on the bed.
– He worries if he can’t see one of us and meows until he tracks us down.
– He is brave! He adapted to his new home right away and has explored every inch of the house.
– He is all black except for one little white patch under his chin that looks like a bow-tie. I love it.
– He is intrigued by the iPad and tries to catch anything that is moving on it. This makes it really hard to watch anything. :)
– He pets us! He will lay down close to one of us, look us in the eyes, and reach out gently with his paw to touch our faces or arms.
By the way, Kenny insisted on a French name for him. So even though we call him Pip, his full name is Pépinot, from one of our favorite movies, The Chorus. :) But for some reason I find myself calling this cat not only Pip, but Pippers, Pippy, Pippo, and my favorite, Pip-squeak. I can’t help it! Look at this face!
We are in love. :)